Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Breckenridge Wedding Photography - I LOVE Small Colorado Weddings!

 

Rocky and Jean were married two weeks ago in the backyard of their daughter's Breckenridge home. There were only six people there plus the officiant and myself. It was carefree, easy, and so full of joy! I adore these kinds of weddings! Thanks so much for having me capture some of these special moments! 



When trying to figure out what time the ceremony would start and what time I should arrive, they told me, "The ceremony will start when you get here!" I've never had that happen at a wedding before! And when I asked if they were nervous they both said yes, even though they've been together for twenty some years! Keep on smiling Rocky and Jean! 

Breckenridge Wedding

Small Breckenridge Wedding

Breckenridge Wedding

Small Breckenridge Wedding

Small Breckenridge Wedding

Small Breckenridge Wedding

Small Breckenridge Wedding

Small Breckenridge Wedding

Small Breckenridge Wedding

Small Breckenridge Wedding

Small Breckenridge Wedding

No comments:

Post a Comment