Sunday, July 29, 2012

JULY WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP


As I mentioned in the previous post, Precision Camera and I have been working together to create a fun and productive learning environment for wedding photographers. Teaching and photography are two of my passions that go hand in hand, so it seemed like a perfect fit when PC contacted me about leading these workshops. Unlike most of the workshops that I’ve attended, I try to focus less on being a “rockstar” photographer and provide more of a classroom environment for my students. This results in a chance for photographers to learn about setting up posing, location lighting, group shots, first dance photos, and everything in between. I even spend time at the end of the workshop answering questions about marketing, pricing, and studio business. I guess that explains why all of our workshops have sold out every time.
I want to give a special thanks to our models Dave and Eva Wolfe. Our workshop was hosted at the historic Chateau Bellevue in Austin, TX. Makeup and hair styling provided byRouge Makeup Studio. And as always, much love and gratitude to my favorite florist,Verbena Floral Design.
This image makes me laugh, just imagining if this was a real wedding with this many photographers :)

After setting up different lighting scenarios, I always make sure every photographer has an opportunity to get their shots.
And yes, we do get a little silly at times…
If you’re interested in attending my upcoming workshops, make sure to sign up for

No comments:

Post a Comment