Image by Sarah Bussey Photography by Amanda
Betsy and Nate Tilley were married last summer in Destin, Fla. She says if she were to get a do-over, she'd hire a videographer to record the special moments from her big day, like this one during their beach ceremony.

We've loved sharing what our editors at Arkansas Business Publishing Group have picked over the last nine weeks. In order to wrap up the last week, we asked what the ladies would want to change about their weddings.
Lindsay Irvin, Editor, Arkansas Bride - “I’d pay for videography and photography at the rehearsal dinner. Oh, and I'd do "first look" photos. I declined doing them because I wanted to be traditional. Now, I wish I had those moments captured.”
Betsy Tilley, Account Executive, Arkansas Bride - “[I] wish I would have hired a videographer.”
Brandy Hubener, Account Executive, Arkansas Bride - “I would drink and eat at my reception.”
Kate Knable, Assistant Editor, Arkansas Business - “I wouldn't have asked my aunt to make my wedding dress. The project turned out to be really stressful for both my aunt and me, and more expensive than buying a dress probably would've been.”
Michelle Foshee, Account Executive, Arkansas Bride - “I would have my videographer and photographer at my rehearsal dinner too.”
Deborah Edwards,  Account Executive, Little Rock Family - “I would have a videographer at the reception (we only had one at the ceremony).”
Leigh Walker, Account Executive, Soirée - “Nothing.”
Luci Deere, Account Executive, Soirée - “Nothing. It was the happiest day of our lives!”
Tasha Amos, Senior Account Executive, Little Rock Family - “Hire a wedding coordinator to alleviate stress.”
Amanda Hoelzeman, Managing Editor, Soirée - “I would've worn that big fake flower in my hair that I loved. My friends talked me out of it, but I would do it my way could I go back. Also, I would do my hair differently. And finally, I would relax.”
Taylor Bowers, Marketing Coordinator, Arkansas Business Publishing Group - “I would spend more on photography, and make sure all the candles were lit before the ceremony!”
Check out the other editor picks that we've shared with you; favorite wedding moment, wedding themes, and my personal favorite, worst wedding gift, just to name a few!