Wednesday, June 20, 2012

APPEAL FOR WEDDING PICS LOST IN LOSTWITHIEL

APPEAL FOR WEDDING PICS LOST IN LOSTWITHIEL

A couple have launched an appeal to find their precious wedding photos, after the memory stick on which they were stored went missing from the photographer’s wallet.
Jackie and Adam Sanderson told reporters they had allowed aspiring photographer Ben Fagan to take photos of their big day to ‘help him build up a portfolio of his work'.
‘There aren't any hard copies – they were the only photos we had,' Jackie Sanderson told thisiscornwall.co.uk.
The memory stick is believed to have gone astray at a pub in Lostwithiel.
The photographer said: ‘I'm absolutely devastated to have lost my best friends' photos of the best day of their lives.
‘It's on my mind constantly. I thought my wallet was the safest place to put it.'

No comments:

Post a Comment